Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YOUR WELCOME HEATHER!!

YOUR WELCOME HEATHER!!

1--What is your full name- KAMILLIA JOY STONE
2--Nickname- ?
3--Coke or Pepsi? CHERRY PEPSI
4--Song that resembles your life-
5--Milk or dark chocolate- DEFFINANTLY MILK IF YOU BUY ME DARK WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS!
6--Big mac Or whopper- EITHER ONE WHICH EVER IS CLOSER WHEN I AM HUNGRY!!
7--Beach or Mountains- AGAIN I LIKE THEM BOTH THEY BOTH OFFER DIFFERENT BUT VERY FUN ACTIVITIES!!!
8--What kind of shoes are you wearing- flip flops
9--TV or Book- TV, IM PRETTY SURE THAT I HAVENT EVER READ A WHOLE BOOK IN MY LIFE!!(HEY DONT JUDGE)!!!!
10--Favorite store- TARGET!! mike would like to say his is karnations!!
11--What was the last thing you ate? ICE CREAM!
12--Clean freak or total slob- WOULD LOVE TO BE A CLEAN FREAK BUT THEN MY CHILDREN WOULDNT BE ALIVE BUT I AM NOT A FULL BLOWN SLOB EITHER!!
13--Do you wish on stars- YES, YES I DO
14--Ever been stung by a jelly fish- NO
15--Best cartoon ever- SMURFS!! MIKES IS SPACE GHOST!!
16--What scares you- SPIDERS, GRASSHOPPERS AND DEFFINENTLY THE DARK!!
17--Favorite doughnut? ANY ARENT THEY ALL GOOD?
18--Been to LA? YES I HAVE ACTUALLY!!
19--Least favorite veggie- ONIONS!!
20--Dreamer or doer- DREAMER NEVER HAD THE MONEY TO BE A DOER!
21--one word that describes you- MIKE SAYS MOODY WELL HELL IVE BEEN KNOCKED UP FOR 4 YEARS REALLY DO YOU BLAME ME?? I THINK DAMN SEXY!!!
22--Name of your first friend- AUTUMN REDFORD
23--Night light or completely dark- TOTALLY NIGHT LIGHT THEN THE MONSTERS DONT COME OUT AND GET ME
24--Believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight....I AGREE WITH THAT!!
25--Best toppings for a pizza? HAS TO BE PINEAPPLE AND BACCON
26--Ever owned a goldfish? YES BUT OURS DIDNT LAST LONG!!
27--potatoe chips or french fries? FRENCH FRIES
28--Who should play you in a made for TV movie? I HAVE NO CLUE SOME OF THESE ARE HARD ONES!!
29--Spender or Saver? SPENDER FOR SURE BUT NOT ANY MORE NOW I BOUGHT A HOUSE IM TOTALLY SCREWED!!
30--Butterflies or dragonflies- DRAGONFLIES
31--Which ONE would you like to do the most- Skydiving Rappelling scuba diving
#1 skydiving but I would love to do all 3 so #2 rappelling #3 scuba diving.....Someday I will do all of these twice or more! THAT WOULD ALSO BE MY ANSWER TO A TEE!!

32--Fearful or fearless? I don't know......for some stuff fearless.....other things fearful......SORRY BUT AGAIN I AGREE
33--Bully or bullied? I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BULLY SORRY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT I BULLIED I KNOW I WAS MEAN IM SORRY!!
34--Glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty? Totally half full
35--Ever sent to the principal's office? NO
36--Social butterfly of wallflower? TOTALLY A BUTTERFLY!
37--Secret keeper or blabber mouth? BLABBER MOUTH I WILL ADMIT IT JUST DONT TELL ME ANY SECRETS ITS TO MUCH FOR ME IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!! BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!!
38--Stick shift or Automatic? FOR SURE THE STICK!!!
39--worry wart or worry free? WORRY WORT
40--African safari or bicycle through Europe? AFRICAN SAFARI!!
41--Ice cubes or crushed? CRUSHED
42--What do you like on your burgers? BEEF, CHEESE, BACCON, LETTUCE, AND TOMATOE
43--Bikini or board shorts- BIKINI WITH THE SHORTS
44--Favorite kinda cookie- ANY WITH CHOCOLATE AND NUTS!!
45--Best Commercial- I HAVE NO CLUE I CANT THINK OF ONE RIGHT NOW SORRY!!
46--Word or phrase you say alot..... Serious.....WHATEVER THAT IS WHAT I SAY ALL THE TIME AS WELL!!
47--Favorite flower- LILYS

I TAG NAOMI, KIM JENSEN, KRISTY, LISA, KALI, AND SARA TERRY YOU HOOKERS ALL BETTER DO IT!!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

You are so funny! I loved reading your answers! I will try to do this tag but its kinda long so don't know when!

Seven Rivers said...

I'm a retard about this stuff. How do I do this?