Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ROOT CANAL!!!!!

k well today was horrible well it wasnt as horrible as i anticipated i had to go to the dentist and get not only one root canal but 2 root canals done on the same side of my face thanks to sarah i didnt have to drive myself thank you sarah.... so i get into the chair and i asked the dentist if he could knock me out and he said no so then the next thought in my head was dang it i knew i should have made a trip to the liquor store so all i need to say to all of you is be prepared cuz they dont knock you out to drill like crazy on your teeth!! so now i am fine and i lived so thats a good thing and thank you to heather for taking my aiden hopefully he was good!!!
well next is the fact that i hate searching for a freaking house its so frustrating there again should you look for a house make a stop at the liquor store before you go look then when you go and look at all the crap holes that are out there you will be numb to it all!! we put an offer on a house but it is a pre foreclosure and so it is on the bank time and so they are just taking their sweet time i have them right now i to as well as my friend heather is feeling a huge amount of anger right now!! if any one would like to give away a house we would gladly accept it thanks!!

7 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Moral of the story:

Everything is better with a little alcohol!

The Henderson Family said...

Kami - I am sure glad you survived. Although I am sure a little booze would have made more enjoyable. Andrew says that's not an option for childbirth either. Pooh. I love your blog, come visit mine! - Maren

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Ha! Ha! I am sure a little alcohol helps everything! I don't know that I would shop for a house all boozed up...you may end up in something that looked really good while you were drunk...it may not be so good sober!! Sorry about the root canals!! That sucks!

bryan and megan said...

Your funny!!! Where are you guys moving to?

Torrie said...

I agree house hunting does stink. Why don't you buy Rushforth's house??? Don't tell me you are trying to buy a house out of out awesome ward.....gasp!

I agree on the root canal, that stinks also I just got my crown on, talk about breaking the bank.

Good luck on the house hunting.

Call me Hehaw said...

was your root canal like a month ago? really change your blog....

Jensen Family said...

You are so funny! You made me laugh so hard! I'm with ya, I have had a few root canals and I hated it!