Wednesday, August 27, 2008

alright well i dont have much to post except today i realized that this is the longest i have gone without being pregnant in the whole 5 years that we have been married its weired i almost dont know what to do with my self!! its been nice dont get me wrong its just different!! on that note my kids are driving me crazy wow i mean i knew this whole 4 kids in 4 years thing was gonna be hard but this hard NO!!! just to let you in on a day of our lives today i got up in the shower before my kids were awake so i thought then i turn around and i have 3 kids in with me and a baby standing at the tub thats right they secretly get undressed out side the door and then sneak in the tub so that when i notice them they are alredy wet i couldnt possibly kick them out!! then we all get out one at a time and we all get dressed then its time for a snack then an hour later its time for a nap then they go out and play then austin decideds to sit on adlers head averi and aiden are throwing baskets at each other and adler is crying for his life!!! well ok thats just all the bad what can i say i have 4 babies then as i am sitting on the couch my little aiden comes and sits on my lap and grabs my cheeks and says "mom your my favorite, i love you" and then all that fighting and wrestling is all worth it like i say there is no love like a childs love!!!! I LOVE MY LIFE

4 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Cute background. Man, what I would do for a shower by myself lol. It's so funny reading blogs cuz you realize your life isn't as weird as you thought it was. I struggle with the 2 kids I have, I can't imagine having 4 within 4 years. There really is nothing better though, like you said, those moments where they do something totally sweet, that makes it all worth it.

TheTerry's said...

i don't know how you do it Kami! i can barely get by with just the one. i guess all the same stuff happens, but instead of just one, it's the power of four. it sounds like you're a great mom!

~Cmac~ said...

That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You are a brave woman, having 4 kids in 4 years, but it's so cool because they're all going to be so close. I'd do it too if I thought I could keep my sanity! :) You amaze me!

derrickandlisadye said...

sounds like fun! Much more than I can handle. We are going on three and I'm overwhelmed already. Very cute kids!! Cute pictures! Goodluck on the house.