Thursday, August 7, 2008

for sarah and heather!! I HATE GRASSHOPPERS!!!


k well sarah came over today and she called me on her phone and was like...
"um im at your front door and its being attacked by grasshoppers".
and i was like..."what are you talking about psyco".

so i went up there and she is holding her 2 kids and they are all scared to death because of the grasshoppers so i took this picture to show you the attack of the grasshoppers but i couldnt get a great picture with my phone so here are just 2 of the millions of grasshoppers that are taking over our front door its scary as soon as you walk up the side walk they all just start jumping all over you!! i remember when we would catch grasshoppers and my sister kali would pull the legs off of them but i remember that you would just hold them in you r hands and they would jump all over in your hand and now even if one jumps at me i scream and run like a baby!!! so just to say i HATE grasshoppers!!

5 comments:

Call me Hehaw said...

I'll send Gracie over to catch them! She loves too! That is so funny!!!! what else are you afraid of Kami????? BTW Your ring tone is on me so horny on my phone...funny...I am lauging....hard...right now!

Kris and Sarah said...

I hate the freaken grasshoppers!! They are flippen scary! ha ha ha

Natasha Ireland said...

ooooooooooh SICKY. I am DYING over reading this post. I am MOST scared of Grasshoppers. I think it stems from 7th grade when they made us catch bugs, freeze them to pin em' to a board (I made my exchange student pin em' ) SICKY

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I can just picture Kooper's poor little innocent face, while being attacked! with his "mamas" freakin out, i'm sure he was a bit beside himself as well!

TheTerry's said...

that's hilarious about the grasshoppers. i just found out my son is terrified of flies...nothing else, just flies. he freaks out. i hate ants and spiders, but don't care about flies. i guess everyone has their thing.