Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A HOUSE AGAIN!!

Ok well as you all know we were going to build a house well we now have had a turn of events and we have already bought a house at first i wasnt excited but now i think that i am we put an offer on a home that was in pre-foreclosure in idaho falls well it was weeks and we never heard anything so we gave up and decided to build well the next day or so we found out that they accepted our offer and so we bought it we will close on the 5th of september so not very long like a week and a half finally some thing that is going right but knock on wood right!! no i am now excited it is a cute house and perfect for us!!

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

It will work out for you guys! Oh I am due March 14th. I do need to get a baby counter thing on my blog, I just haven't figured out how yet!! Take care and good luck with your new house!

The Henderson Family said...

Congrats, Kami and family! Thats great. Do we get a pic of your house? i am curious, cause there was a house in pre forclosure that we wanted to make an offer on, but were told that it had an offer on it that had been acepted, and just in the lat day or two it finally disappeared off the market....well anyway, congrats. Looks like we got our huse too, we'll close in October.

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I am so excited for you guys! It will be a great house for your kiddies! Hey, my scentsy party is tomorrow night... and i have an invite for you that i have meant to give to sarah EVERYDAY for the last 2 weeks! :) I just keep forgetting! I am a dork! anyway, so if you want to come, it's at 6:30 at my house...

Seven Rivers said...

I am so excited for you guys - I just wish our's would finally close. Apparently, the underwriter (at the time) thought that we would drop out so didn't bother to do the work. That's why we had that 3 week delay. We now have a new underwriter & she says that it's possible that we could close Friday. Since it's not the first time I've heard this, I'm not holding my breath. You need to post a photo of this house. Oh, Ernie has his own blog because....? Just one day he showed it to me. He kind of likes that, he can talk/do whatever he wants with his. He uses it like a journal.

~Cmac~ said...

How Exciting! I love moving to different houses. The moving part is a lot of work, but the decorating part rocks. I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys!

charm said...

Congrats on the new house, and...Be GLAD you didn't build!!! What a nightmare that is!...