Sunday, October 26, 2008

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRITTANNIA


ok well I decided that it was time for a change!! As most of you all know i am one that needs alot of change in my life and since i cant move every six months anymore then this is my next best thing!! So i went to my wonderful most bestes friend Brittannia's house in poky and i told her kinda what i wanted and told her to do what ever she wanted and this is the fabulous masterpiece that she created!!! SHE IS AWESOME and I'm not just saying that she really is!!

This is a horrible picture but you can see my hair and that is what matters gotta love fall!! Anyway thank you so much britt!!

7 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Cute hair!! I always like to spice up my life with a little "hair-therapy" now and then! I always try and go dark around the fall too, but eventually I start to miss my blonde tresses!! :) So, stop talking about getting together, and lets get something planned already!!! You name it, and I am game! :)

Call me Hehaw said...

MY kids had a great time....BUT THOSE STAMPS>>>>YAH THEY STILL HAVE NOT COME OFF!!!!!NO JOKE!!!
I love the hair....BTW I need some hair therapy...soon..are you up to it?

Anonymous said...

Nice hair! We are doing well. Ryan has been very busy with school and work, so that hasn't been fun, but i am very proud of him for working so hard. How are you guys? Did you buy that salon yet?

{ Lana Cox } said...

Your hair looks great!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love the hair! You look so good with brown. I like taking my hair a little darker in the fall too. A little change is fun!

Jensen Family said...

I love it! Don't you just love when your hair turns out good, I love it when that actually happens to me!

~Cmac~ said...

Love the hair! Sometimes its so refreshing to have a change of hair huh? :) I hope you guys are doing well!