Thursday, October 23, 2008

HERES A NEW ONE FOR YA!!!





Ok well here is a new post for you! I wasn't going to post about this but sarah talked me into it so here it goes......

Alright so yesterday i was driving down sunny side and all my kids were asleep, As usual i wasn't paying attention while i was driving and i had to very quickly slam on my brakes!! well averi was siting in her seat and the most wonderful responsible mother that i am i forgot to buckle her in her seat belt, so as i slammed on my breaks i hear this big thump and i look back and averi was on the ground whining. Then all the sudden she stood up and all she said was "OH MY HELL", then she got back in her seat and went right back to sleep. I know that some of you are wondering where she may have heard this well it is true ocasionaly those word do slip out of my mouth once or four times a day!!!

Well there is my story i hope that you enjoyed it as much as i did when it happened and as i always say never a dull moment in my life being a mother of 4 children 4 and under!!!
I STILL LOVE MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

You seriously never have a dull moment do you!!!!! That is sooo funny!! I keep telling David that we need to start wathcing what we say, because some day Aiden will start repeating!! I will be laughing all day about that one!!

Jensen Family said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny!

Nancy said...

I am still laughing about that one. She is too funny.

The Thornburgs said...

lol, that is totally something that would happen to me...Preston I overhead walking around the house saying, "oh crap, oh bullship", he got the crap from me but the bullship he got from his daddy! ;) you gotta love it!

The Henderson Family said...

I LOVE IT! It probably should tell us to watch our mouths, but where would they learn these outrageous things if their mom's never said them? Today Nathan told me he couldn't get all the freakin dinosuars out of his room. Say What?

TheTerry's said...

hilarious story! aren't kids the best?! they don't miss a thing you say. i know i have to watch my words very carefully since my two year old has already gone through an "sh" word phase, and a "d--- it" phase. what can i say...i slip.