Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!!



Well my sisters all were at my house and our kids got to go trick or treating all together it was tons of fun! The 2 genies are kali's girls and the super girl and ducky are my sister kristas the wizard of oz crew are mine it was so much fun!!




Hey well i know this is a couple of days late but things have been crazy busy!! here are just a few halloween pictures it was so much fun my little scarecrow was the last man standing he fought for every piece of candy that he got. It eas so much fun it seems like the older that they get the funner halloween gets!!

7 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Ah, they all look so cute. You're so lucky your kids have cousins close by.

Tasha said...

Your kids look adorable! Cute idea.

Ashlee said...

So Cute! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Is that Avery in the Dorthy costume?...SO ADORABLE!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Cute costumes!! I love the Wizard of Oz thing....where on earth did you find Dorothys wig!! That is soo funny!!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

I love that idea. So creative. And they all look adorable. Oh the day before thanksgiving a bunch of us girls from high school are getting together for brunch. You should come.

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Your kids were so flipping cute! I loved it!

TheTerry's said...

cute kids. those are some serious costumes! where do you find all that stuff?