Thursday, October 16, 2008

MY SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!


Alright well sarah always get to hear about all my exciting things that happen in my house all day, and let me tell you there are tons. So today i was in the kitchen on the phone talking to sarah and i was getting ready you make lunch, well i needed a pan and it was in the dishwasher and so i open the door and this is what i find..... yes those are socks that got washed in the dishwasher!! i know gross but hey when a 4,3,2,and 10 month old are left at home with their dad this is what happens oh how i LOVE my life!!!!!

9 comments:

Ashlee said...

*LOL* That is one of the funniest things I've seen! You gotta love kids (and hubby's too)! You have got your hands full! GOOD LUCK!

Jensen Family said...

That's too funny! I love coming home after dad has been watching them, its something new every time! We don't have any names picked out yet, we are terrible at that and always wait till the last minute!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey..I am all about multi-tasking!!! :) Why not throw some laundry in the dish-washer!?!? That is too funny!!

Kris and Sarah said...

That's awesome. I love the format and punctuation!! fantastic! hahaha

Nancy said...

Oh, the joy of motherhood:)

bryan and megan said...

I LOVE IT!! I am still laughing!!

Paula said...

This is funny. Google reader recommended your blog to me--I guess they've noticed I have an interest in families with small children? My three are 5, 3, and 10 months.

snow family said...

Thats a new one!! Whatever it takes to get the chores done huh? Never a dull moment at your house... how do you have room for a dog too!!?

~Cmac~ said...

Geez Louise! I love hearing about all your funny adventures as a wife and mom!