Tuesday, April 8, 2008

well i was lucky enough to be tagged by Nancy (thank you Nancy) so now i have to tell 7 things that you all may not know about me this will be tricky!!

1- Some of you may not know i am addicted to general hospital i watch it everyday and if i miss it then i record it(love the dvr) and my husband is now addicted as well he gets mad if i watch it with out him
2- The next thing is me and my husband have been married almost 5 years now and we have moved exactly every 6 months of our marriage.
3- I cry at everything i watch me and mike were watching a movie on lifetime and i cried and it was sooo embarrassing!
4- I secretly all growing up and even now would love to be a social worker or a counselor for children in need of help!
5- I love the elderly i think that they are so dang cute i was a CNA for a long time and i absolutely loved it every time i see a little old man i think that i just want to know everything about him they make my day!!
6- If i could afford more kids i would have 8 they i know that sounds awful but its hard these days but i always say you never truly know joy until you have kids so why wouldn't you want all the joy you could possibly have!!
7- I have to admit this was alot harder than i thought and number 7 is the hardest but here it is the one church calling i long to have is to work in the young women's i think that it would be so much fun and such an awesome experience i someday hope to get that experience!!

thanks Nancy has hard as that was i really enjoyed it now i tag Shannon, Melissa, Lisa, Ashley, Traci, and Jill

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I liked getting to know more about you. I didn't know that you wanted 8 kids, I feel the same way, but not like 8 in 8 years.

Kris and Sarah said...

Cute! I love the General Hospital part! :)