Tuesday, April 29, 2008

k well as most of you know i live for the zoo in the summer time we go everyday pretty much sometimes we even go twice a little absessive i know but i LOVE the zoo well we went on saturday and it was so much fun we went at like 10 in the morning and all the animals were awake and going crazy it was awesome so here are some pics in my slide show of the kids at the zoo it also was earthday so they had lots of fun activities for the kids to do!! also my sister krista told me that they built a new play ground there for the kids so we decided to check it out and its awesome there are some pictures of it here and i dont know the people in the one picture but my hubby is in the other one so if anyone ever wants to go to the zoo and wants someone to go with i will always be willing to go!!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

I love the zoo too. It is so much fun. Oh I love your birthday cake too. Impressive. Just thought I would say hi! Hope you have a good day!

Nicole Stucki

The McClellan Family said...

I didn't know the zoo was open yet! The playground looks like so much fun! Thanks for saying hi!
Jorelle

Jensen Family said...

Hey Kami, this is your cousin Kim, Daniel's wife! Naomi told us you had a blog so thought we would check it out! I can't believe how big your oldest 2 are. And this is the 1st time I have seen pics of your youngest! CUTE, CUTE Kids!! Well we just wanted to say hi! We also have a blog if you want to check it out, it is jensen5.blogspot.com
Great seeing all your pictures and lets keep in touch more! I am really trying to talk Naomi and Amber into making one so hopefully soon they will join the blog world!

Kali Garner said...

Hey I want to go to the zoo. It sucks cause the only zoo around here is the big one in salt lake and its to far and expensive. I need you to help me with my blog it is not good and I don't know how to fix it. Oh and whats with you not calling me back when I leave a msg. By the way that pic of aiden does not look like him at all. Cute cake YOU made that!!! Ha Ha Ha

Ryan and Jessica said...

Hey I couldn't find your email. I'm probably just an idiot! Hey those picts. I was going to email from my camera, there not there?! I don't know where they went. Did the picture show up after you took them? I don't know if you pushed the button all the way down. It should have flashed too. I don't know if you remember I don't think I would have. Anyways I am really sorry. I looked all over the camera last night. I thought they might have gotten saved on the internal drive but I couldn't find them anywhere. Sorry again. Thanks for all your help with McKree last night.