Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I HATE POTTY TRAINING!!!

OK well i think that i have decided that i don't want to potty train my kids anymore!! i hate hate hate it!! i feel like i have failed because they just don't get it! this is how my day has gone with aiden (who will be 3 on Sunday) first we put underwear on him and he peed so we put another pair of underwear on him and he lasted a while so he said he wanted to go potty so i took him and he went only he shooted it everywhere so the next time we tried standing and shooting it in the toilet and well for all of you out there who has a boy it went everywhere so then we tried shooting at a cheerio and well lets just say Austin had a wonderful snack out of the toilet(yes i threw up in my mouth) but what can you do boys will be boys but i will say that in the end i just put a diaper on him so FRUSTRATING!!!! so if anyone has some suggestions i am so open for them.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

hey good thing i have bloglines that translates the wingdinges for me. i so hear ya on potty training blayze turned 3 in feb. and i was getting so frusterated cause he would say he wanted to go and then just go play. just want to let you know if you keep at it will work. the first day i put underwear on him and he peed then the second same thing. i know this is gross but has worked for the first three days i just let him run around with anything on. and he has done so good now. he has woken up for 7 days straight dry and he now tells me he has to go! now poop is another story! i promise it will get better!

Nancy said...

Um, I don't know what was said, but potty training is the HARDEST. I'm with Crystal and what worked for us is letting them run aroung naked and they pee everywhere so you have to really watch them and it taked anywhere from 1-4 days and they will usually get the hang of it. But, plan on not going anywhere for those 4 days. Good luck, and don't back down.

Kris and Sarah said...

Kami! I can't read what you wrote. It's just symbols. I don't know how to fix it! :) ha ha

Call me Hehaw said...

Cool alert PULL UPs is all I gottat say.....LOVE THEM!