Sunday, May 10, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!!!

Be one of the first three people to comment on this post and you will receive a little homemade something special from me!! And now, the fine print... 1. No guarantees that you will like what you get (but I sure hope you will!) 2. What I create will be made specifically for you. 3. It will be done sometime this year. (Knowing me, it's a good thing you're getting this guarantee!) 4. Most importantly, you must offer this same deal on your blog-the first three people to comment on your post get something from you! Don't be shy because you don't think I can whip up something pizazzy!! I can shock people with my crafty-ness! Just don't expect baked goods....I don't shock any one with my baking skills!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

i am the first one to comment!! woohoo can't wait to see what you can whip up for me!!!

Mel said...

Hey I'm in. Looks like fun.

Angie said...

Meeee Meee

Call me Hehaw said...

whatttsss up????? 4!!!!! make me something biaatttchttthhhhhhhhhh