Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Averi's Soccer



k well my little girl is getting so big!! we started soccer a couple weeks ago and she has done great with her stuff but last week she was so cold that she was crying and throwing a huge fit so we were only there for about 10 mins and she got in my car and says "its supossed to be warm not cold when i play soccer." Then she says "I just done get it mom." In her sassy voice of hers! it has been so much fun to watch her play. Here are some pictures of her in her outfit she loves to put it on its fun!!

3 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Holy cow! She looks just like you. She is so cute.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hmmmm. I don't have any idea where she could get her sassy-ness from!! :)

Lori said...

She is adorable. Tell her to protect her nose! We would hate for it to get broken at any inopportune moments. Your family is beautiful. I can't believe you almost have twice as many kids as me!