Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swim lessons!!






so things have goten so busy around here lately!! now that we are having some sort of nice weather! The kids have started swim lessons and they love love love them averi and aiden do so good at it!! Austin and mike are doing the mommy and me class well i guess it would be the daddy and me class and he stil isnt quite sure what to think about it all!! I made mike do the class with him cuz there is no way i can even fit into one of my swim suits right now so mike likes it and does a great job at it!! so here are some pictures from their first day! also there is a picture of poor little adler he just gets to watch them!!

4 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So cute! I so need to get my boys in swim lessons. Such a great idea to get them started to young!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That is too cute!! I love that! I can't wait to put Aiden in swim-lessons....he would love them!! Tell Mike that he looks like he fits right in the the "mommy" and me class! :)

Hunting. . .for sanity! said...

So cute! I can't wait for swim to start here! I love Averi w/ her model perfect hair....

Jensen Family said...

Looks like fun! How have you been feeling! Can't wait to see the new little guy when you have him! Did you guys pick a name yet?