Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ULTRASAOUND......baby #5




K well we found out what we are having last week!! It has taken me so long to post about it because I'm not gonna lie I am very disappointed, well not anymore but I was. Well we went to the doctor and didnt think that he would do an ultrasound because it was our first appointment but he pulled us right in and that was the first thing that he did, so of coarse i was super excited....I just knew it was gonna be a girl i was so sure!! So we get in there and we also by the way took aiden and averi with us so that they could hear the baby's heart beat so he puts it on my belly and averi is just hoping that it is a girl she wants one so bad!! well he puts the thing on my belly and there it is the shot and i knew right away what it was oh because i have seen it before only about 3 other times yes thats right its a STINKIN BOY!!!!!! So i say to averi we are having a boy and averi says.. "What I am soooo sick of baby boys, I hate baby boys, We already have a baby boy at home we dont need anymore"!!
She was so mad and so then i was like "please excuse my 4 year old going on 17". But the doctor was just laughing, So now we have to come up with another boy "A" name and we just cant I just dont know i think we will call this baby "BABY A" So here are some of the ultrasound pics of him the 3D ones are a bit weired I still dont know how i feel about them but here they are!!!!!

11 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Oh, Kami, I am soooooo excited for you. And I just have to tell you, I know how you feel about the whole baby wanting thing. When I was pregnant with Oakleigh, I wanted a boy SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! I just knew it had to be a boy. With my one girl and Bryan's 3, I thought there is NO way I could do another girl. WRONG!! We went in for the ultrasound and she tells me it's a girl and I start bawling. Yep, right there in the DR.s office. I'm sure she thought I was crazy. Bryan had to explain to her that I was really hoping for a boy. But now that I have her, I couldn't imagine having a boy. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her.
It will be great. I'm sure that when he gets hear and Averi gets to hold him everything will be just fine. You know what you could do, is let her pick his name. Or atleast help. When my mom had McKenzie, my brother was so upset because he wanted a brother. When it was a girl, they let him name her. He had a crush on a little girl in his class at school, McKenzie Shippen, and so he named her McKenzie. You and Mike could pick a few names and then let Averi help you choose out of those. I don't know, just tryin to help!!!! GOOD LUCK!! :)

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Congrats on the boy!! :) I have been working really hard on your "a" name problem, and can I just say...what were you thinking! A is not an easy letter to get unique names!! Anyway, here are a few that I have found in my research. Anson...like Hanson with no H..I thought that one was cute. Alec...we almost named our Aiden that. Asher...that may be too much like Adler..but what do you expect when you are working the the letter A! Or Axel...which we also almost named our Aiden. That is as much help as I can be. I do like Anderson Stone...but not the other one..Axton. I like Ashton better than Axton. So, have fun with that...and let me know when you guys can come have a movie night!!!

Jill said...

Hey GIRL CONGRATS!!!!! How exciting, my husband would be sooo jealous of all your boys!!!! I don't think i'll ever catch up to you!! Your amaing! Here are some names I thought of...... Aric, Aiken, Ace, Adron, Alek, Ammon, Ancel, Anson, Aron, Asher, or Austen. GOOD LUCK!!!

Jill said...

Opps forgot you already had an Austin!! haha :)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Congrats on Baby Boy A! I have two boys and would love a girl. We actually are adopting a girl... :)

Ashlee said...

Congrats Kam! I know you're not that excited right now, but it'll be good! Averi is hillarious! I can imagine her saying that and it cracks me up! I really liked the name Ace that was mentioned in another comment. I think you've already had a lot of good ideas. I'll be thinking and if I come up with any I'll let ya know.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Congrats! I just cannot believe that you are going to have five kids! That is so excited. Ultrasound pictures are so much fun.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Congrats! I just cannot believe that you are going to have five kids! That is so excited. Ultrasound pictures are so much fun. That cracks me up that your little girl was so mad about it being a boy. That is a cute story.

Husband and wife team... said...

Hey Kami!!!!
I just found your blog and I was so excited!!! Congrats on your new little one. Just think now Averi can be super spoiled because she is the only girl, and I bet you will have a really close relationship!! Or you can just keep trying for a girl!!!!:)

Jensen Family said...

That is exciting! He will have tonw of fun with his brothers! I haven't had a chance to look into those schools but I will and I'll let you know what I find out!

Tyson & Meagan Abrams said...

Hey Kami, this is Meagan! I know how it goes having lots of boys. Looks like you might have to have more kids to try and get another girl. Good luck. Hope all is well with you.