Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PINK AND BLUE!!!!





Well for starters i would like to say YES i colored my little girls hair pink and she LOVES LOVES LOVES it, for all of you out there that know averi she screams pink hair and it fits her!! So ever since i did averi's Aiden has been bugging me to do his pink and i told him that he couldnt have pink but he could have blue since he is a boy. So for 2 weeks he has been begging me so i finally broke down and bought some blue but it turned out a little more turquoise than blue but he still thinks that he is the coolest little boy ever which i think he is as well(when he is sleeping)!!:)
Here are some pictures of them with their pink and blue hair and the other one in the pics is Austin he HAD to be in the pictures and as all of you know he is my favorite so i cant ever leave him out and yes i said it, he is my favorite probably in a year that will change but for now that is just how it is!! ENJOY

7 comments:

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

So cute! I tried dying my hair with blue tips a year ago but it didn't take. :(
My oldest has a severe phobia of getting his haircut (known as tonsurephobia) and now I'm wondering if he'd let me cut it if I let him dye it. Do you mind me asking what you used and how you did it?
Thanks!

Kris and Sarah said...

Kami, your kids look like freaken Easter eggs! ha ha

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That is so cute! When I first saw your blog title I thought you were having twins or something!.....I about fell off my chair.

TheTerry's said...

i get a kick out of how much your kids look like you. i don't know your hubby really so i can't tell how much of him is in them. all i see is you! super cute!

Angie said...

your kids are soo cute!

Jensen Family said...

Cute hair! That is so fun that you do that with your kids! Thanks for all the baby names! I have actually thought about a lot of those names but Daniel is a pain and doesn't like any of them! Have you came up with another A name for yours yet?

Summer said...

How fun!