Monday, January 12, 2009

finally an update


k well this it has been a long time since i have last blogged i just have been very busy and tired!! this pregnancy is kicking my butt i tell you what. Well we had a great Christmas and i did have a very good birthday, my friend brittannia came up from poky and miss and shane came and we went out to eat at the olive garden, it was sooo good!! and then we came back to my house and we had a very yummy cake that britt made so thank you so much britt!! Also for my birthday mike got me a photoshop program and britt got me the best present EVER a VERA BRADLEY purse and matching wallet i love love love them i have wanted one for ever it seems brittannia is the best ever thanks again!! Then sarah and miss took me to lunch for my b day so i think all in all it was the best b-day i have ever had so far!!! well thats about it i am now 16 weeks prego and definantly feeling like it as well! i go to the doctor this wed then i have my ultrasound on the 29th yay i am so excited then i get to find out what i am having i am so stoked i will keep everyone updated but for now that is the fun!!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Hey- Happy Birthday! I don't think I even knew when your b-day was! I know...awesome friend huh! We get together once a month at the D&L Cleaners in Ammon and do digital scrapbooking, and any ?'s you have about photoshop can be answered! It's way fun, and a good get-a-way! We already had one last week, so it won't be until the first of Feb., but I'll let ya know if you're interested! I'm sorry I missed your b-day! I hope you get feeling not so preggo, but I'm sorry to say you have a few months before that happens!:) Take care.