Monday, December 22, 2008

well i did a little blog surfing last night and i was reading my friend heathers blog and if you read hers then you will know what i am talking about. I very much agree with her. I also envy her for being so honest and open!! well while i was reading her blog i saw that she has a link on there for the meanest mom blog so i went there and i have never laughed so hard in my life while reading a blog, even my husband was laughing out loud i am now addicted!!
Also last night we went to rigby to visit my family and have diner with them it was great we had roast and it was yummy!! After that we went to sarah's house for livi's birthday party she turned the big one, well as she always does sarah out did herself and the party was great!! My kids love to go to sarahs and play with kooper!!
Really nothing interesting here i am just blabbing but i am now today 13 weeks prego and almost done with the first trimester yay!!
well thats all i have to say today maybe something interesting will happen in my life and i will post about it soon!!

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I didn't know you had Avery at 28 weeks that's crazy! Did she have to stay in the hospital for a while? Anyway thanks for all the cute comments on my blog, and I hope you guys have a great Christmas!!

RobertsFab4 said...

Hey there, I am almost 18 weeks. My due date is May 29 but I always have my babies early so I think it will be more like May 10-15ish. I hope you guys have a girl too, its kind of a let down when you go in for the US and they tell you its the opposite of what you really want. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

You have such a beautiful family and congrats on the upcoming addition.

Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I'm really, really new to this so I was extremely excited to see someone was following.

Happy holidays!

Lori said...

Oh my, how's your nose? You look amazing and I can't believe your adorable family. I wanted to touch base with you. Take care of you and your baby.