Thursday, December 18, 2008

Averi needs a sister!!!


So Averi decided today that she wanted to dress adler up as a super girl and every time you called him a super man she got soooo soooo mad!! She would say no he is my baby sister and he is a super girl. So we really need this next baby to be a girl or adlers in a lot of trouble I am affraid. Oh and the green thing around his neck is a bib turned around backwards and his huge bow in his hair is his super powered crown those are averi's words!!! So lets all pray for a girl.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

SO CUTE! I hope you have a girl too! Averi can't be the only girl! It's just not fair! Although- I have 3 sisters, and my only brother still got the curls and stuff...he still hasn't forgiven us!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Poor Kid!!! I will hope for a girl for his sake!:)

TheTerry's said...

hey, that's what big sisters are for, right? congrats on the new little one! you are one brave chick!