Tuesday, March 11, 2008

hey well today i got up at 5 o'clock in the morning and went and worked out for the first time ever in my life and i mean really worked out with weights and everything it kicked my but let me tell you!! But I have to say that it feels good to start my day that way and at a good time in stead of at 9:30 i feel so much more energized!! well we set up aiden's train table last night so he is just on cloud 9 i don't think that we will ever be able to leave our house now. Averi has dance today she cant wait and her recital is May 10th if anyone would like to go!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

SO FUN! I am glad that you've got a blog! I do to!
myislandfamily.blogspot.com
I am so happy to see you are doing good!! Love Ya! Shannon

Kris and Sarah said...

Hey, you freaken went to work out? thats awesome!! cute blog!

Melissa said...

Love your blog, how fun!
We need to get together and play sometime.