Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!

well today was easter and it was sooo fun, i think that the older your kids get the funner holidays are we had the easter bunny visit and my kids were so excited!! me and mike also got the blessings of talking in church today and i was so proud of myself i actually talked for 15 minutes and i went really really well mike got off easy cuz the choir did their program so he only had to talk for 7 minutes!!! but i am so relieved its over!!! i have to say that this was the first easter that i got the true meaning of easter along with the atonement and resurection the feeling is so amazing!! i will post the pictures when i can get my camera figured out the batteries died i think so i will work on it!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

hey kami. man my brain is going. i am sorry i could not put two and two together. my mom called and said she ran into you but i could not remember who you were. then when i read nancy's message and it said kami! ding ding ding. how the heck are you i have thought about you a lot. i can believe you have 4 kids.. who did you marry? we are doing good. we live in boise and i love it. we miss fruitland and the country but i think i will always be a city girl now. we have two boys blayze is 3 and houstyn is almost 2 and then our third is on its way. sometime in nov. can't wait to keep in touch.. how is your sister?

Kris and Sarah said...

That sucks that you had to talk in church! :) I freak out when I have too!! ha ha

Mike & Traci said...

How are ya!! Busy I am sure. I knew you had 4 kids but wow it still amazes me. I am sure you are soo much more mature than me!! Your kids are precious!! Keep in touch!

Nancy said...

Kami-I was looking at my blog and noticed that you posted a comment on my slideshow and I don't think that I had seen it before, so sorry that I hadn't gotten back to you. You go to Photobucket and set up an account with them. Then you upload the pics that you want and then fo to slideshow. It is pretty easy, if you are having other problems or a more specific one, let me know and I can see what I can do for you.

Nancy said...

Ok, so I read by blog again and I am dumb since I guess that you already got the slide show ready, so, let me know what it say's as to why you can't get it on your blog.
_nancy