Sunday, July 20, 2008

K WELL I WANNA PLAY TOO!!!
(lets be nice everyone)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

6 comments:

Nancy said...

What cute fam pics! Sarah did a great job.

Ok, for a memory... I remember when Kris and Sarah got married and you had just had Avery and you just found out that you were prego with Aiden and we were talking and I kept staring at your belly thinking how is it possible to be prego again, and you said something along the lines of "hey, quit staring at my belly." Yah- I felt pretty dumb. Oh well, I know how that feels now:)

Natasha Ireland said...

LOVE LOVE the family pic. What Sarah took em? Fave memory...hmm just has to be every early morning at dance practice. Too many laughs to name. LOVE U

{ Lana Cox } said...

hmmm...one memory. Do you remember when Melissa and I spent the night at your house. We were on the trampoline and kept catching the neighbor boys peeking over at us. haha, that was a loooong time ago.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

A memory- I remember when we went to Lagoon for our the senior trip. Everyone thought it was going to be lame but we proved them wrong! That was so much fun. All the rides and trying not to get sick.

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I remember climbing into the back of your car, was it a nissan? or something... anyway you had to start it with a fetching butter knife. And you and Sar wwould go EVERYWHERE in that sucker! freakin hilarious!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Wow your pictures turned out super cute. Way to go Sarah. I was also think about History class just a couple of days ago. I can't ever remember ever doing homework do you. Wasn't it Kurk Becker that would give us all the answers? Man we became pros at cheating we would end up giving pretty much the whole class the answers too. We had other classes and I think it was the same in all of them too.