Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cute Tag...Picture Me


Birth Place.. Boise, Idaho

Boise, Idaho


FAVORITE CAR... umm this is a cool car..... i don't really have a favorite cuz i know that i am pretty much going to be stuck with a mini van for well prob forever so i think this car rocks!!
cool

here is my best vacation and i love that i can go there every night!!!

bed
Favorite vacation...OK well this is Spain and as we all know i haven't been there but oh how i dream of going there
Montserrat
Favorite Actress/ Actor...
TINA FEY
Tina Fey
JIMMY FALLON(this pic is for mike and all of you that love this skit)
jimmy fallon

Favorite place to shop...TARGET WOO hoo!!!
Target

Favorite color...BLACK(its the most slimming color)lol
black

Dream career...HAIR STYLIST( i know i am already that but its true this is what i have always wanted to be)
hair

Guilty Pleasure...CHOCOLATE
Reasons to Love Chocolate

Favorite flower... LILLYS
lillys

Favorite hobby... BLOGGING
Blogging

Favorite Restaurant...RED LOBSTER mmmmm
Lobster


ok well that was fun and there you go melissa that was a lot harder than i thought good luck to these people have fun!!

i tag......... melissa belnap, heather, nancy, kali, lisa, and annalee

6 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey Kam.....I don't know if you noticed....but....there are no pictures or answeres here! I was looking forward to reading a good tag!!

Call me Hehaw said...

me Heather? or a diffrent Heather....cause really how embar- assing if it was like a diffrent Heather........ and I thought you tagged me and I went off on this big long thing...... and you were like...."ahhh I meant a diffrent Heather...... So me or a diffrent one?

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey! Thanks for the tag...but I already did it a little while back...I got Sarah! So there you have it! OK...one last thing...like you need to worry about sliming colors....your nuts!

Kris and Sarah said...

ha ha I LOVE that skit from SNL!! Oh Jimmy...

Nancy said...

Ok, I will get to the tag when my cumputer quits acting dumb. I have a maor computer problem and I can't post any post until it is fixed:(

Call me Hehaw said...

I tagged you.....enjoy!