Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I got tagged by Melissa Belnap thank you, this is what i love about blogging!!

WHO DO YOU LOVE? i love everyone that loves and supports me in everything that i do!!
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU FIRST"?Well i asked mike and he said he doesnt know how sad huh but with school and 4 kids we dont know!!
WHERE DID HE PRPOSE? Up at Mesa falls and in the winter time let me mind you (not very fun either but i will never forget it)
WHO IS TALLER? Mike
WHO IS SMARTER? Mike for sure we all know me and most of you have gone to school with me i am not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed but i am lots of fun!!
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? We both wash and dry it but when it comes to putting it away neither one of us do!!
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? I definantly do or we would be in a ton of trouble!
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? weve never ever had a lawn to mow so i have no clue i would love a lawn even if i had to mow it!!
WHO COOKS DINNER? Most of the time its equal mike will do the meat and i will do the side dishes!!
WHO DRIVES? ME so then i dont have to take care of the screaming kids in the back that cant keep their hands away from each other(poor mike)!!

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

How fun to read! I love learning new thing about people! You definitely are tons of fun!! Too bad we didn't see you guys more often!

Kris and Sarah said...

That's true you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed!! ha ha ha ha ha, Oh I crack myself up!!

Rebecca said...

Wow what an adorable family you have!!! I havn't blogged in a while but I just got my own laptop....and looking forward to keeping in touch. Honestly your fam is cute cute cute!